Whether you’re a big wave rider, freestyler, speed freak or beginner, you’ll find windsurfing equipment perfectly suited to your needs at Cape Town’s top windsurf shops.
Where to buy Windsurfing Equipment
Not only will they get you hooked up with quality windsurfing equipment, but also give you tips and advice on the local conditions. You’re guaranteed to find everything from:
- booms and masts to
and other windsurfing accessories like
- board bags,
- boots and
- gloves at Cape Town’s line-up of top windsurf shops.
Why buy Windsurfing Equipment in Cape Town
There are many reasons to buy windsurfing equipment in Cape Town when on holiday.
- Windsurfing gear is considerably cheaper here.
- You’ll save on the airport taxes you’d have to pay for flying with heavy luggage both ways.
- Since the South African Rand is much weaker than the Euro, the exchange rate will allow you to save even more.
- You can claim VAT back on your SA windsurfing equipment purchases.