How does Cape Town compare?
How does Cape Town compare with the rest of the world?
Here’s a brief summary of how Cape Town compares with other kiteboarding destinations in the world:
- Great kiteboarding culture and beaches in Brazil, but understanding the locals might pose a bit of a challenge.
- El Gouna is great for lagoon kiteboarding, but there is very little else to do in the area.
- Cape Town offers ideal lagoon kiteboarding at Langebaan Main Beach as well as a variety of other kiting and SUP conditions to suit your preference.
- Winter kiteboarding conditions. One Eye on the west coast has got very challenging waves, even for experienced kiteboarders.
- Cape Town offers summer kiteboarding and waves and conditions for experienced and novice kiteboarders.
- Kiteboarding in Kenya is fast growing in popularity, thanks to the warm water and trade winds.
- Cape Town offers more with regards to nightlife, shopping, entertainment, infrastructure and public transport – so after the wind and waves, you can kick back and enjoy a holistic holiday experience.
- Nice kiteboarding conditions, but might be a bit pricey as prices are in EURO.
- Our weaker Rand means you have way more options on ways to play with a smaller budget.